These Buffalo Cauliflower Bites are made with a few simple ingredients and paired with a healthy buffalo ranch dip - perfect for game day! Buffalo Chicken Wings are one of my favorite appetizers, and a game day classic, but these are so tasty and full of the perfect chicken wing goodness with a healthy twist.
- Cauliflower: fresh cauliflower works best. Cut into even bite sized pieces.
- Flour: whole wheat or regular flour to coat so they come out nice and crispy.
- Water: to mix with the flour and create a crispy batter.
- Seasoning: Garlic powder, paprika, kosher salt & pepper
- Butter: can be replaced with oil, but it's just not the same.
- Buffalo Sauce: we like Frank's Red Hot Buffalo Sauce, but you can use any kind.
How To Make Buffalo Cauliflower Bites
Use this section for process shots, alternating between the step and image showing the step. Users don't like seeing process shots cluttering up the recipe card, so include your process shots here.
Cut the cauliflower it into bite-sized pieces. Mix together flour, seasoning, and water. Pour mixture over the cauliflower and toss until coated.
Spread onto a baking sheet or air fryer tray. Cook at 450 degrees for 20-25 minutes until lightly browned.
In a small bowl, mix together melted butter and hot sauce.
Flip the cauliflower and baste with buffalo sauce. Cook another 15 minutes.
Pro-tip: if air-frying, bake at 400 degrees for 15 minutes, flip, baste, and cook another 10 minutes or until cauliflower is crispy.
You'll Also Love
Looking for more game day appetizers? Try these:
What To Serve With Buffalo Cauliflower Bites
These are my favorite dishes to serve with Buffalo Cauliflower Bites!
Buffalo Cauliflower Bites
- 1 head cauliflower, cut into florets
- ½ cup flour
- ½ cup water
- ½ teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- ½ teaspoon kosher salt
- ¼ teaspoon pepper
- 1 tablespoon butter melted
- ⅓ cup Frank's Red Hot Buffalo Sauce
- Preheat oven to 450 and line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Mix together flour, seasoning, and water. Pour batter over the cauliflower and toss to coat.
- Spread cauliflower onto a baking sheet or air fryer tray. Cook at 450 degrees for 20-25 minutes until lightly browned.
- In a small bowl, mix together melted butter and hot sauce. Flip the cauliflower and baste with buffalo sauce. Cook another 15 minutes.
- Serve with Buffalo Ranch Dip, blue cheese or ranch dressing.
Did you try this? Let us know!