This buffalo ranch sauce is super simple, flavorful, and goes with just about everything. Toss with a chopped salad or use as a spicy dip for your favorite veggies and chips. You can even drizzle on grilled chicken or a Buffalo Turkey Burger!
Add Some Kick To Your Dip
My boyfriend is OBSESSED with ranch.. and buffalo. He's a sucker for that creamy combo. He's not as obsessed with vegetables, but this Buffalo Ranch Dip was a game changer.
What's the secret ingredient?
Greek yogurt! That's right, yogurt. It's the best substitute for keeping the creamy texture you crave and I PROMISE you won't even taste it. Plus, it's light on calories & fat, high in protein, and a great source of probiotics.
Buffalo Ranch Dip Ingredients
- Greek yogurt: Keep consistency in mind! The thicker the yogurt, the thicker the dip. Once you add the liquid ingredients it will start to thin out. If you want a thick dip, try more of a traditional Greek yogurt like Siggi's. For a thinner dressing, use something like Chobani!
- Frank's Red Hot: you can use any kind of hot sauce but Tommy really likes Frank's.. so we use Frank's.
- Apple cider vinegar: add another ½-1 tablespoon if you want it extra tangy.
- Olive oil: if you want a thicker dip, start with ½ tbsp, stir and add more if needed.
Let's not forget the seasoning. Using homemade ranch seasoning gives this dip a fresher taste with HALF the sodium of store bought mixes. Good news is you probably already have the ingredients in your pantry!
- Garlic powder
- Onion powder
- Kosher salt
- Ground pepper
- Fresh or dried parsley
Recipes You Might Also Like
Buffalo Ranch Dip
- 6 oz non-fat Greek yogurt
- 1 tablespoon apple cider vinegar
- 2 tablespoon Frank's Red Hot
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
Ranch Seasoning Mix
- ½ teaspoon garlic powder
- ½ teaspoon onion powder
- 1 teaspoon dried parsley
- Salt & pepper
- Combine all ingredients in a bowl and mix until combined.
In the wise words of Tommy,
"This might be the only way to make me eat vegetables."
Did you love it just as much? Let us know in the comments!