These Mediterranean Chickpea Salad Jars are the best meal prep recipe for a filling lunch! Here's how to prepare and layer your ingredients so you can avoid soggy salads and have easy grab-and-go meals throughout the week.
Chickpea Artichoke Salad Jars
Not only are they easy to make, they're versatile too! Try these add-ins for a boost of flavor and nutrition:
- Shredded chicken for extra protein
- Farro or quinoa for fiber
- Feta cheese crumbles
- Cherry tomatoes
- Roasted red peppers
- Shredded carrots
Mediterranean Chickpea Artichoke Salad Jars
Mediterranean Chickpea Salad Jars are the perfect portable lunch or fast dinner. Plant-based protein salad layered with artichokes, chickpeas, and sun dried tomatoes mixed with the most delicous lemon garlic dressing.Print Pin Rate
- 15 oz can chickpeas, rinsed and drained
- 14 oz can artichoke hearts, rinsed and chopped
- ¼ cup sundried tomatoes, packed in oil and rinsed
- ¼ red onion, thinly sliced
LEMON GARLIC DRESSING
- ⅓ cup olive oil
- 3 tablespoon lemon juice
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 2 tablespoon chopped parsley
- 1 teaspoon dried thyme
- Kosher salt & pepper
- In a small bowl, whisk together all of the dressing ingredients until emulsified.
- Use 4 mason jars to assemble the salads. Pour 3 tablespoons of the dressing into the bottom of each one. Add the chickpeas, artichokes, onion, and tomatoes on top of the dressing. Seal jar and store in the refrigerator for up to 5 days.
- When ready to use, pour into a bowl and toss or gently shake ingredients in the mason jar and enjoy!
Tried this recipe?Don't forget to tag @kelseyandcooperskitchen!
Did you try this? Let us know!