Chickpea Artichoke Salad Jars
Not only are they easy to make, they're versatile too! Try these add-ins for a boost of flavor and nutrition:
- Shredded chicken for protein
- Farro for fiber
- Feta (I hate cheese but I heard it pairs well)
- Cherry tomatoes
- Roasted red peppers
- Shredded carrots
Mediterranean Chickpea Artichoke Salad Jars
Mediterranean Chickpea Salad Jars are the perfect portable lunch or fast dinner. Plant-based protein salad layered with artichokes, chickpeas, and sun dried tomatoes mixed with the most delicous lemon garlic dressing.Print Pin Rate
- 1 ½ cups chickpeas, rinsed and drained (15 oz can)
- 1 ½ cups artichoke hearts, rinsed and chopped
- ¼ cup sundried tomatoes, packed in oil and rinsed
- 1 small red onion, thinly sliced
LEMON GARLIC DRESSING
- ⅓ cup olive oil
- 3 tablespoon lemon juice
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 2 tablespoon parsley, finely chopped
- 1 teaspoon dried thyme
- kosher salt & pepper
- Make the dressing: Whisk together all of the dressing ingredients until emulsified.
- Arrange 4 wide-mouth quart-sized mason jars on your counter for easy salad assembly. Pour 3 tablespoons of the dressing into the bottom of each one. On top of the dressing, add the chickpeas, artichokes, onion, and tomatoes. Seal jar and store in the refrigerator for up to 5 days.
Tried this recipe?Don't forget to tag @kelseyandcooperskitchen!