Mediterranean Chickpea Artichoke Salad Jars. Wow, that’s a mouthful. Needless to say, you’ll find chickpeas, artichokes, sun dried tomatoes, and red onions in this salad portable salad.
Mixed with the most delicious lemon garlic dressing, you can prep a week’s worth of salad perfect for a quick lunch, dinner, or side dish.
Chickpea Artichoke Salad Jars
Not only are they easy to make, they’re versatile too! Try these simple swaps for a boost of flavor or nutrition:
- Shredded chicken for protein
- Farro for fiber
- Feta (I hate cheese but I heard it pairs well)
- Cherry tomatoes
- Roasted red peppers
- Shredded carrots
Mediterranean Chickpea Artichoke Salad Jars
- 1 ½ cups chickpeas, rinsed and drained (15 oz can)
- 1 ½ cups artichoke hearts, rinsed and chopped
- ¼ cup sundried tomatoes, packed in oil and rinsed
- 1 small red onion, thinly sliced
LEMON GARLIC DRESSING
- ⅓ cup olive oil
- 3 tbsp lemon juice
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 2 tbsp parsley, finely chopped
- 1 tsp dried thyme
- kosher salt & pepper
- Make the dressing: Whisk together all of the dressing ingredients until emulsified.
- Arrange 4 wide-mouth quart-sized mason jars on your counter for easy salad assembly. Pour 3 tablespoons of the dressing into the bottom of each one. On top of the dressing, add the chickpeas, artichokes, onion, and tomatoes. Seal jar and store in the refrigerator for up to 5 days.