Pesto is the BESTO!
These Pesto Roasted Potatoes are going to be on repeat all week 🙌🏻 the bold flavors of lemon and pesto make these crispy potatoes the perfect side dish to almost every meal, plus they’re super easy to make!
You only need 4 ingredients, 30 minutes, and a good appetite.
🥔 Baby potatoes
🌿 Pesto that’s the besto
🧀 Grated parmesan
Mix and match with your favorite protein + veggies and you can eat them all week!
What’s your favorite go-to side dish!?
Pesto Roasted Potatoes
- 1 lb baby potatoes, halved
- 2 tbsp basil pesto (store bought or homemade)
- 2 tbsp grated parmesan
- 2 tbsp lemon juice
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Toss potato halves in pesto and spread on baking sheet. Roast for 20 minutes, flip halfway through.
- Add parmesan and roast another 5-10 minutes or until tender. Remove from oven, squeeze lemon juice over potatoes, toss, and serve.