These Pesto Roasted Potatoes are going to be on repeat all week. The bold flavors of lemon and pesto make these crispy potatoes the perfect side dish to almost every meal, plus they’re super easy to make!
Ingredients for Pesto Roasted Potatoes
You only need 4 ingredients, 30 minutes, and a good appetite.
- Baby potatoes
- Grated parmesan
- Lemon juice
Mix and match with your favorite protein + veggies and you can eat them all week!
How To Make
These crispy, savory potatoes couldn't be easier to make.
- Cut potatoes in half and toss in pesto.
- Roast for 20 minutes, flipping halfway through.
- Add parmesan and roast another 5-10 minutes.
- Squeeze lemon juice over potatoes and enjoy!
Pesto Roasted Potatoes
- 1 lb baby potatoes, halved
- 2 tablespoon basil pesto (store bought or homemade)
- 2 tablespoon grated parmesan
- 2 tablespoon lemon juice
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Toss potato halves in pesto and spread on baking sheet. Roast for 20 minutes, flip halfway through.
- Add parmesan and roast another 5-10 minutes or until tender. Remove from oven, squeeze lemon juice over potatoes, toss, and serve.