What’s better than a spoon full of creamy peanut butter? Nothing. Literally nothing.
Whether you like your peanut butter smooth and creamy, extra crunchy, sugar-free, or even homemade, there are so many delicious ways to use it. Filled with healthy fats and protein, you can enjoy it for breakfast, lunch, dinner, or a snack.
Peanut butter lovers, this one’s for you! Here are 5 ways to eat MORE peanut butter.
1. PB&J PANCAKES
Raspberry Chia Seed Jam + melted Peanut Butter = 😍
Drizzle on top of your favorite pancakes and thank me later.
*Keep scrolling for the FULL recipe!
2. NO BAKE PEANUT BUTTER COOKIES
It’s as easy as 1, 2, 3! Enjoy a protein packed snack or dessert with only 3-ingredients.
- 1 egg
- a scoop of chocolate protein powder
- 1/4 cup peanut butter.
- Bake at 350 for 6-8 minutes (makes 4 cookies)
3. YOGURT DIP
Sweet, salty & nutritious. Create a creamy, dreamy dip that pairs with just about everything.
- 1/2 cup peanut butter
- 1 (5.3oz) container of vanilla Greek yogurt
- 1 tsp honey
- Sprinkle of cinnamon
Personally, I use a more traditional Greek yogurt, like Siggi’s, because I enjoy the taste and prefer a thick dip. If you want a thinner consistency, Chobani Less Sugar or Oikos Triple Zero will do the trick!
4. SALAD DRESSING
Make a thick and savory dressing full of healthy fats. Toss it up with fresh veggies or drizzle on salads.
- 3 tbsp peanut butter
- 3 tbsp rice wine vinegar
- 1 tbsp soy sauce
- 1 tbsp sesame oil
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- Juice of 1/2 a lemon
5. WITH A SPOON
Arguably the best way to eat peanut butter is straight up with a spoon. No judgement. Even Cooper agrees 😉
What’s your FAVORITE way to eat peanut butter?
- ½ cup Kodiak Cakes buttermilk pancake mix
- ½ cup water
- 1 tbsp Raspberry Chia Seed Jam
- 2 tbsp all natural peanut butter, melted
- Heat a non-stick pan over medium heat and spray with cooking oil.
- Cook Kodiak Cakes according to package (make 2-3 pancakes). Stack pancakes and add a thin layer of Raspberry Chia Seed Jam between each one.
- Melt peanut butter in the micrwave until it develops a thin consistency. Drizzle peanut butter on top of your pancake stack. Top with leftover jam and enjoy!