What’s better than a spoon full of creamy peanut butter? Nothing. Literally nothing. Peanut butter is hands down Cooper’s FAVORITE food so we decided to share 5 EASY ways to enjoy it even MORE!
1️⃣ PB&J PANCAKES
Raspberry Chia Seed Jam + melted Peanut Butter = 😍
Drizzle on top of your favorite pancakes and thank me later.
Keep scrolling for the FULL recipe!
2️⃣ 3-INGREDIENT PEANUT BUTTER COOKIES
It’s as easy as 1, 2, 3! Mix together 1 egg, a scoop of chocolate protein powder, and 1/4 cup peanut butter. Bake at 350 for 6-8 minutes and enjoy a late-night protein packed snack.
*Makes 4 cookies
3️⃣ YOGURT DIP
Sweet, salty & nutritious. Create a creamy, dreamy dip that pairs with just about everything.
Mix 1/2 cup peanut butter with 1 (5.3oz) container of vanilla Greek yogurt. Add a drizzle of honey, a sprinkle of cinnamon, and start dipping!
Personally, I use a thicker Greek yogurt, like Siggi’s, because I enjoy the taste and prefer a thick dip. If you want a thinner consistency Chobani Less Sugar or Oikos Triple Zero will do the trick!
4️⃣ SALAD DRESSING
Make a thick and creamy dressing full of healthy fats. Toss it up with fresh veggies, cooked chicken and a citrus punch.
5️⃣ WITH A SPOON
Arguably the best way to eat peanut butter is straight up with a spoon. No judgement. Even Cooper agrees 😉
What’s your FAVORITE way to eat peanut butter?
- ½ cup Kodiak Cakes buttermilk pancake mix
- ½ cup water
- 1 tbsp Raspberry Chia Seed Jam
- 2 tbsp all natural peanut butter, melted
- Heat a non-stick pan over medium heat and spray with cooking oil.
- Cook Kodiak Cakes according to package (make 2-3 pancakes). Stack pancakes and add a thin layer of Raspberry Chia Seed Jam between each one.
- Melt peanut butter in the micrwave until it develops a thin consistency. Drizzle peanut butter on top of your pancake stack. Top with leftover jam and enjoy!