Roasted cauliflower tossed with a pomegranate dressing. A vibrant, satisfying salad with an intense sweet flavor that can change the mind of any cauliflower skeptic. It’s the perfect pair to grilled halloumi or chicken.
I’m not the biggest fan of cauliflower. It’s bland and boring, but this recipe has me craving it! Quinoa’s nutty flavor mixed with a sweet pomegranate dressing is to die for. It’s delicious, SUPER nutritious, and easy to make.
Cauliflower + Quinoa + Pomegranate = nutrient POWERHOUSE
✨ Loaded with fiber to keep you FULL and SATISFIED
✨ Quinoa is a complete protein and has 8g of protein in 1 cup!
✨ High in vitamin K to promote heart health
⚠️ WARNING ⚠️
This recipe might turn you into a cauliflower FAN 😉
Cauliflower & Quinoa Pomegranate Salad
- 1 head cauliflower, chopped
- Olive Oil
- Salt & pepper
- 1 cup quinoa
- 1 tbsp pomegranate juice
- 1 tbsp lemon juice
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 4 Tbsp olive oil
- Seeds from 1 pomegranate
- Fresh parsley
- Preheat oven to 450.
- Toss cauliflower in olive oil, salt and pepper. Transfer to a baking sheet and roast for 15 minutes, turning halfway through. Remove and set aside.
- Meanwhile, prepare quniona according to package.
- In a small bowl, whisk together pomogranate juice, lemon juice, garlic and oil.
- Combine quinoa and cauliflower in a medium bowl. Drizzle with pomegranate dressing and toss to coat. Fold in parsley and sprinkle with pomegranate seeds.