It’s like sweet potato toast, but smaller.. and round.
Use your favorite toppings to make them SWEET or SAVORY for a flavorful breakfast or snack on-the-go. They're EASY to make, nutrient dense, and absolutely delish 😋
Create the perfect bite
Follow the recipe below to prep your sweet potato bites and keep scrolling for some topping inspiration.
All you need
1️⃣ Sweet potato (duh)
2️⃣ Base: protein or fat
- Greek yogurt
- Nut Butter
- Nuts & seeds
- Herbs & spices
Whether your ingredients are limited or getting fancy seems intimidating, these are the perfect introduction to sweet potato bites.
- Peanut butter + banana
- Greek yogurt + blueberries + hemp seeds
- Hummus & cucumbers
- Vanilla bean hummus + strawberries
- Guacamole + pomegranate seeds
- Almond butter + Coconut Flakes
- Mozzarella, tomato & basil
- Greek yogurt + fresh figs
- Scrambled eggs + scallions
- Guacamole + sliced radishes
- Sautéed spinach + over easy egg
No matter the flavor, sweet potato bites will be your go-to for every occasion. Cooper highly recommends the classic peanut butter banana combo😋
Sweet Potato Bites
- 1-2 sweet potatoes
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- Preheat the oven to 400F. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Using a sharp knife, or mandolin, cut the sweet potato into ¼-inch round slices. Toss with olive oil and place onto the baking tray.
- Bake in the oven for 15-20 minutes or until the sweet potatoes are golden brown and can easily be pierced with a fork. Top with desired toppings and enjoy!