What’s for dinner?
How about something quick and delicious that requires little to no clean-up? I got you covered with these EASY grilled shrimp and rice foil packs. They’re packed with protein, fiber, and flavor thanks to RightRice.
Grilled Shrimp and rice foil packs
If you haven’t heard by now, foil packs make for the EASIEST meals. Toss everything on a piece of aluminum foil, pour in your sauce, wrap tight, throw on the grill. No mess, no fuss. Doesn’t get much easier than that.
Delicious shrimp in foil packets make for a healthy dinner with all the flavors of a stir-fry – no pan required! Mixed with my favorite plant-based rice, RightRice, dinner will be a breeze.
Plant-based rice, whaaaat? Trust me! You’ll love it. Compared to regular rice, RightRice is higher in protein and fiber, and cooks in HALF the amount of time. Talk about simple!
Go ahead, add these to your list of What’s For Dinner go-tos and let us know what you think!
Grilled Shrimp and Rice Foil Packs
- 1 head broccoli, cut into bite sized pieces
- 1 lb shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 1 package of RightRice
- ¼ cup less sodium soy sauce *
- Juice of 1 lime
- 1 tbsp brown sugar
- 1 tsp crushed red pepper flakes
- Sesame seeds
- Heat grill to high. In a small bowl, mix together soy sauce, lime juice, sugar, and red pepper flakes.
- Among four pieces of foil, divide shrimp and broccoli - pour over marinade. Fold and seal edges of foil and grill until shrimp is pink and broccoli tender, 12 to 15 minutes
- While the shrimp and broccoli cook, prepare RightRice according to package. Set aside. Remove foil packs from grill and toss with RightRice. Top with a sprinkle of sesame seeds.