Amazing, flour-less Black Bean Brownies are chocolatey, moist, and delicious! These are NOT the mediocre bean-based brownies you’ve tried in the past.
WHY BLACK BEANS?
Whether you’re looking for a gluten-free dessert or a healthy(ish) holiday baking swap, these Black Bean Brownies are a must! You’re probably thinking, “Ew.. black beans.. in brownies!?!?” But trust me, you don’t even taste them. Plus, using a 15oz can of black beans gives your brownies a nutrient boost! 😉
✨ Added protein for satiety and stabilizing blood sugar
✨ Energy enhancing iron
✨ Rich source of folate
✨ 10g of fiber in just 1/2 cup!
Black Bean Brownies
- Food Processor
- 1 15oz can black beans, drained and rinsed really well
- 3 eggs
- 3 tbsp canola oil
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- ½ cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- ¾ cup sugar
- ½ cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
- Preheat the oven to 350 and line an 8x8 inch baking dish with parchment paper.
- Add all ingredients into a food processor, except the chocolate chips, and blend until smooth.
- Pour batter into prepared baking dish and bake for 25-30 min or until a toothpick comes out clean.
- Allow to cool completely before removing.
So easy, so chocolatey, so delicious. You need to try these!