I don’t always eat avocados, but when I do it’s mixed with chocolate and a little bit of honey 😋
This easy Chocolate Avocado Pudding takes less than 10 minutes to make! It's satisfying, satiating, delicious, and nutritious. A nutrient-dense snack, breakfast, or dessert loaded with ALL the good fats.
All you need is a food processor or a fork! You can always mash the avocado by hand, but be prepared for potential lumps. Food processors or blenders give you that rich, smooth, chocolatey texture.
Unlike my sister, I'm NOT a fan of avocados. In fact, I kind of hate them... until I used this recipe at a Toddler's Taster class and feel in LOVE (as did the kids). It's my go-to when I'm craving something sweet and filling. If you want a boost of fiber and thickness, throw in 1 tablespoon of chia seeds!
What's your favorite avocado recipe!?
Chocolate Avocado Pudding
- 1 ripe avocado, pits removed
- 2 tablespoon unsweetened cocoa
- 2 tablespoon honey
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- 2 tablespoon reduced fat milk
- 1 tablespoon chia seeds (optional)
- Place all ingredients in a food processor and blend until smooth.
- If using chia seeds for a thicker pudding, process all ingredients and then add 1 tablespoon chia seeds. Refrigerate for 5 min to thicken.