In case you missed the memo, you can cook just about anything in an air fryer. But you know what they’re REALLY good for? Turning frozen vegetables into crispy, tender bites of yum in less than 20 minutes, like these Air Fryer Frozen Brussels sprouts.
Cooking frozen vegetables without turning them into a pile of flavorless mush is a STRUGGLE. Good news is you CAN make them taste great and it’s super easy!
The air fryer is one of my favorite methods, but you can check out How to Cook With Frozen Vegetables for other tips!
Why frozen Brussels sprouts?
They’re a great freezer staple! Frozen Brussels sprouts are inexpensive, filling, and versatile. Bonus: they cook more evenly than fresh Brussels sprouts, leaving you with a crispy exterior that’s equally tender on the inside.
Prep & Cook
The best part about air frying frozen Brussels sprouts is there’s no cutting and little prep required! Simply toss with a little oil, garlic, salt, and pepper and pop in the air fryer. In 20 minutes your Brussels sprouts will be crisp, tender, perfectly caramelized and NOT bitter.
Serve as-is or take your Brussels sprouts up a notch with these mix-ins:
- Lemon juice
- Balsamic reduction
- Honey or maple syrup
Air Fryer Frozen Brussels Sprouts
- 1, 12 oz bag Frozen Brussels Sprouts
- ½ tbsp Olive oil
- 1 tsp Garlic powder
- Salt & pepepr
- 1 tbsp Parmesan cheese, grated
- 1-2 tbsp Balsamic vinegar OR lemon juice (optional)
- Put frozen brussels sprouts in the air fryer basket and cook at 400F for 5 minutes.
- After it's done cooking, drizzle brussels sprouts with olive oil and sprinkle with salt, pepper and garlic powder and toss to coat.
- Cook brussels sprouts in the air fryer at 400F for an additional 10 minutes.
- Remove from the basket and toss with balsamic or lemon juice (if using), and sprinkle with parmesan.