What’s Galentine’s Day? Oh, it’s only the best day of the year!
– Leslie Knope
Whether your celebrating Valentine’s Day, Galentine’s Day, or just in the mood for a sweet treat, these Heartbeet Brownies are exactly what you need!
Fudgy, chocolatey, moist… everything a brownie should be. These brownies have exactly what you’re looking for and then some. Including a secret ingredient, beets! Don’t knock it before you try it. Trust me, these are DELICIOUS and so easy to make.
Love Beets + Kodiak Cake brownie mix = match made in heaven
✅ Packed with protein
✅ Rich in potassium to improve heart health
✅ A good mood food – shoutout to beets! Brownies too, but mainly beets!
- 8 oz Love Beets steamed/peeled packaged beets, not drained
- 1 box Kodiak Cake chocolate brownie mix
- 1/2 cup canola oil
- 2 eggs
- 2 tbsp water
- Preheat oven to 350. Grease a 9x13 inch pan. Place beets in blender and puree until smooth.
- Combine the brownie mix, oil, eggs, pureed beets in a large mixing bowl; stir until combined.
- Pour batter into pan and bake as directed on package (22-25min).
- Remove from oven and cool.
Drop your favorite Leslie Knope quote in the comments and we can immediately become best friends.